Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Soft Rock Chewy Goodness!

Last Thursday I saw the Soft Rock Renegades at a club in NYC.  Below is the set list.  Sad to say, but this Metalhead knew all the words!

Africa by Toto was the definite high point for the capacity crowd.
  • Sister Golden Hair - America
  • ...Baby Come Back - Player
  • The Things We Do For Love - 10CC
  • Magic - Olivia Newton John
  • Just The Way You Are - Billy Joel
  • Summer Breeze - Seals & Croft
  • Still The Same - Bob Seger
  • You Are The Woman - Firefall
  • Everything I Own - Bread
  • Reminiscing - Little River Band
  • Say You Love Me - Fleetwood Mac
  • I Can't Go For That (No Can Do) - Hall & Oates
  • I Just Want To Be Your Everything - Andy Gibb
  • Africa - Toto
  • Easy - Lionel Richie (The Commodores)
  • Whenever I Call You Friend - Kenny Loggins & Stevie Nicks
  • Lido Shuffle - Boz Scaggs
  • Somebody's Baby - Jackson Browne
What would be on your Soft Rock playlist?  Come on, you know you have one!


\m/

2 comments:

  1. OMG. As I read this playlist, I sang snippets of each song. I think I can harmonize with every one, too. LOL
    Good stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post. I too am a rocker but can sing along with all of these "softees": Baby I Love Your Way - Peter Frampton, I'm Not In Love - 10cc, Peace Train - Cat Stevens, I Can't Fight This Feeling - REO, Still The One - Orleans, Open Arms - Journey, Sailing - Christopher Cross, What A Fool Believes - The Doobie Brothers, Babe - Styx and my all time favorite softee, Escape (The Pina Colada Song) - Rupert Holmes.

    ReplyDelete