Wednesday, October 27, 2010

SAS Playlist - Humpday edition

I think my Zune knew that today was Wednesday, because it cranked out some awesome songs to help me get to work. I'm beginning to like the "Shuffle All Songs" feature.

Here are the songs that popped up today:

1. In the End ~ Linkin Park (LIVE)
2. Raise Your Hands ~ Bon Jovi
3. Love-Hate-Sex-Pain ~ Godsmack
4. Soldiers Under Command ~ Stryper
5. Father Time ~ Richie Sambora
6. Savior ~ Rise Against
7. Angel From the Coast ~ Thin Lizzy
8. AC/DC ~ Anvil (no, this song is not about the band AC/DC)
9. Times Like These ~ Foo Fighters
10. People Are People ~ Depeche Mode
11. Alabama Song ~ Doors
12. Paranoid ~ Ozzy (LIVE featuring Randy Rhoads)
13. Chinatown ~ Thin Lizzy
14. Try To Do Without It ~ Mr. Big
15. The Road to Hell ~ Bruce Dickinson (LIVE in Brazil)
16. The Crow Flies ~ Brother Cane
17. Per Te ~ Josh Groban

Yeah, yeah, I know the last song kinda sticks out like a sore thumb. But I like Josh Groban. I guess you could call him my "guilty pleasure." One day, I'll share my "All Guy" playlist with you. Maybe.

2 comments:

  1. Stryper, huh? I thought I was the only one who still listened to Stryper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE them! I harmonize with them quite well. Don't think I could do the yellow and black spandex, though. Just saying.

    ReplyDelete