Thursday, September 23, 2010

What happens when you hit "SHUFFLE ALL SONGS"

The past couple of mornings, I decided to hit "shuffle all songs" on my way into work. This can be a bit dangerous as my musical taste covers a wide range of genres- from classical to metal and beyond, but I was stuck in traffic so I thought, "What the hey." I can't remember the songs that popped up yesterday, but this morning, I actually scribbled them down as they came on, because my memory is not what it used to be. (I blame "exrtra-curricular activities" in my 20s - or maybe too many hits to the head. Choose whichever explanation makes you feel most comfortable).

So, without further ado- this morning's "Shuffle Commute Playlist:"

1. "With You" - Pippin Soundtrack
2. "Jump" - Van Halen
3. "The Hill" - Once Soundtrack
4. "The Prayer" - Josh Groban & Charlotte Church
5. "Rosalie" - Thin Lizzy
6. "Something's Got To Give" - Beastie Boys
7. "Heroes" - David Bowie
8. "Night" - Bruce Springsteen
9. "Dracula" - Bruce Dickinson
10. "Giving" - Collective Soul
11. "Mr. Self Destruct" - Nine Inch Nails
12. "Only You" - KISS
13. "The Scientist" - Coldplay
14. "Lust or Love" - Scorpions
15. "Ready for Love" - Gary Moore

So... my challenge to you: Tomorrow, set your Zune (or iPod or whatever brand of MP3 player you've got) on "SHUFFLE ALL SONGS." Then sit back and enjoy your eclectic (or not so eclectic) playlist. And don't forget to share them with us here.

Happy Listening! \m/

No comments:

Post a Comment