Friday, September 24, 2010

Morning Drive Shuffle, Friday Edition

This morning's commute was much more pleasant than yesterday's. For one, the sun was out. For another, I'd enjoyed a great chat (along with coffee and croissant bread pudding I'd made) with a good friend. And... traffic moved pretty smoothly. Add this morning's Shuffle Playlist into the mix. Kind of interesting... but I'm kinda liking it. I'm rediscovering stuff I'd added then promptly forgotten.

Here's this morning's list:

1. "The Ripper" - Judas Priest (LIVE, from Unleashed in the East)
2. "Drifter" - Iron Maiden
3. "Viking Juice" - INXS
4. "L 'Ultima Notte" - Josh Groban
5. "Pushing Me Away" - Linkin Park
6. "Corner of the Sky" - Pippin (Karaoke version - and yes, I did sing all of it)
7. "Please Don't Stop the Rain" - James Morrison
8. "The Body" - PiL
9. "Shy Boy" - TALAS (LIVE)
10. "Aquarius" - Hair Soundtrack
11. "Last Kiss" - Pearl Jam
12. "Sandstorm" - Peter Gabriel (off of The Last Temptation of Christ soundtrack)
13. "With Love" - Gary Moore
14. "Voice in the Crowd" - Marillion (with Fish)
15. "Kanga-Roo" - Jeff Buckley (LIVE)

No comments:

Post a Comment